It’s that time of year! Spring is a season of new beginnings; what better time to clean up your business initiatives? Taking time to freshen up all aspects of your company is an important way to evaluate whether or not you are on track to meet your strategic goals. Here are some tips to help ensure that your business is prepared for continued success in months to come.
Update your website
Your website is one of the first touchpoints for new and potential clients and customers. You want to make sure that your website offers an updated and accurate insight into what your business has to offer. To clean up your website, consider:
- Revamping your design. Is your website design outdated? Does it still align with your brand? Are the pages well organized and easy to navigate?
- Updating your about us page. Are all current employees listed, and are their bios complete? Are all photos up to date?
- Getting back to blogging. When was the last time your business posted a new blog? Are you showing that you are still a thought leader in your field?
Check on social media
Social media is one of the most important digital marketing tools, as it allows you to reach a wider audience and represent your brand in a creative way. To freshen up your social media, consider:
- Updating all profiles. Are all of your bios cohesive? Are your profile pictures consistent?
- Creating a personality. Does your brand have a distinct personality on social media? If not, would creating a personality for your brand be beneficial to your business? What type of person would your brand be?
- Trying out a new platform. What social media platforms are you not using (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tiktok, etc.)? How could you utilize a new platform to enhance your brand’s social presence?
Revisit your mission
Your mission statement is the foundation of who you are as a business. It can be easy to get caught up in the day-to-day work and forget why it is you do what you do. Revisiting your mission statement can put you back on track to reach your goals and give you a refreshed mindset. When looking at your mission statement, consider:
- Re-evaluating your mission. Have my company’s goals changed in recent years? What new goals am I chasing? How can I make this stronger?
- Aligning your mission and your team. Are all members of the company still chasing this mission? What can I do to get all employees back on track?
Talk to your clients
Your clients are ultimately the heart of your company. It is important to make sure that you are meeting their needs and providing them the best service you possibly can. Check in with your clients and ask:
- Are you satisfied with the work we are doing for you?
- What can we do better, and what are we doing well?
- Do you feel heard? Are we on the same page with your business objectives?
Creative Spot is a full-service marketing and advertising agency in Columbus, Ohio. If you would like to learn more about how we can help your organization with your website, social media, marketing and more, please contact us.